Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Color Purple




Years ago when it was announced that The Color Purple was opening on broadway, I told Chad that was something I REALLY wanted to see, it was on my "bucket list" if you will. Well, I never made it to NYC, but lucky for me it was put on a national tour and it was coming to OKC. As fate (I call it God) would have it my sweet friend Rachel is a season ticket holder to the OKC Civic Center. She and her hubby were not able to make to the show and offered me the tickets, well she offered them to anyone of her friends on facebook, and I was all over it.


Chad had never been to a broadway show and to be honest was a skeptic of the theatre, none the less, he was excited that we were going to have a date night. So here is a pic on the way to the show.


5 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I love the Color Purple and I was also so excited when it came to Broadway...sure wish I was friends on Facebook with Rachel :)

    SOOOO proud of you for starting a blog! Yippee.

    I miss you tons, can't wait until I am back to "normal" life....whatever that may look like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful in your purple scarf! :) So glad you all had a nice time.

    And so glad you started a blog. You will probably be better than me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next time you're on a date you will have to ask a stranger to take a picture of the two of you together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAY FOR BLOGGING!!! Love it all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you!!! I am so excited you are doing this! Great job Nesli!

    ReplyDelete