Saturday, February 14, 2009

Date With Daddy



I woke up Friday morning only to find Chad getting all three girls ready for a Valentine Date with Dad. I helped him a little with outftits and hair and off they went to share special memories together. He told me to enjoy my day to myself, he would be back later. First they went to the mall to pick up mom something special, and then to lunch at one of the girls favorite spots, Chilis. Here are a few picks from their day.


I am so blessed that I have a husband that takes his role as a husband and father to heart daily. I love how he loves our girls and treats them with such attention and care, knowing when they look for their husbands they will remeber how dad treated them, and not to settle for anything less.


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this post. How great that they all three got to go on a date with daddy and mommy got some private time.

    HILARIOUS pic of lil' bit....that is priceless right there. They sure did look cute for their date!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!! A new post!!
    What super cute pictures of those precious girls. You are right- Chad is great daddy and your girls will reap the benefits for that forever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!!! Sounds like the girls had such an awesome day- what a great daddy!!!! AND you got some free time to boot- dang girl- you got the goods!!!!

    ReplyDelete