Monday, March 2, 2009

When In Texas....

A couple of weeks ago, Chad had a business trip in Dallas, he thought it would be fun if the girls and I tagged along. While he was in training, the four of us entertained ourselves by eating out and shopping. At night we would meet up with Daddy and head out for dinner as a family, which meant that Daddy would hold Anna-Lea through dinner.
My girls loved the Galleria and the American Girl store, I have to admit I loved these places as well. Savannah said that the Galleria was more than a mall, it was a shopping experience, I have to agree with her.All in all this was a trip that had its definate ups and downs. Little bit was suffering from a busted ear drum, the girls were suffering from boredom, and I, well I was just suffering. I look forward to going back soon, just my hubby and I.

1 comment:

  1. I think it was so sweet for you guys to go with him - even though it was hard. And now, you have learned some things that will help you love your hubby more when he gets bak from trips. Seems like time well spent - and we are SO jealous about AG Plae!!!!

    ReplyDelete